Thank you for visiting www.finceramica.it. The Service is supplied from FIN-CERAMICA FAENZA S.p.A. and is committed to protecting the privacy of its members, customers, and other contacts. Any information you choose to provide on the Web site will only be used to provide the services we offer.
We will collect personal information about you only with your consent - for example, when you:
- use our Web site for managing your requests,
- request specific information on products and services,
- connect through link alerts.
Personally identifying information that you provide by e-mails or Web forms will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection, such as to send information or product documentation to you, to update your membership record, or to respond to your questions or comments.
We will use such personally identifiable data only for business purposes within Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A., which includes communication with it. We do not share personally identifiable data collected at this site with third parties
From time to time, we may ask our site visitors to answer survey questions. Surveys generally deal with the site, our products or categories of products and they will not request any personally identifiable data.
Information collected and stored automatically
Links to Other Sites
www.finceramica.it contains links to other sites. If you access other sites using the links provided, the operators of those sites may collect information from you which will be used by them in accordance with their own privacy policies. Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A. is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites. We encourage you to become familiar with the privacy policies of any other sites which you visit, including sites linked from www.finceramica.it
Accessing, or Correcting Data
You can consult, revise and correct the personal data that you have provided to www.finceramica.it sending an e-mail Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A.: email@example.com
The e-mail addresses collected in this context are not used for any purpose other than to send your request. Under applicable laws, they are deleted as soon as your request is fulfilled.
Navigation Data / Cookies
Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A. has reviewed the Provision of the Authority for the Protection of Personal Data as well as the subsequent intervention of the Authority regarding "cookies".
In accordance with this provision, Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A. wishes to inform Users that its corporate site only uses so-called "technical" cookies: these are cookies that are used for surfing or for providing a service requested by the user; they are not used for additional purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner of the web site. Without using these cookies, certain operations could not be performed or would be more complex and/or less secure. In addition, within the technical cookies used by the web site, so-called "analytics" cookies are also used, assimilated to the so-called "technical" cookies, since they are used only to optimize the site, directly by the owner of the actual site, who can collect aggregate type information on the number of users and on how they visit the site.
Lastly, we wish to specify that the web site does not use any type of cookie capable of profiling the users. Relative, therefore, to just the aspects of a technical nature, technical cookies and protocols, we wish to inform you that:
- The IT systems and software procedures provided to operate this web site can acquire, during their normal operation, certain personal data which are implicitly transmitted when using the Internet communication protocols.
- This information will not be acquired for it to be associated with identified interested parties. However for its very nature, such information may be used to identify Users through its specific processing and matching to other data held by third parties.
- The IP addresses or the domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used for submitting the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relative to the operating system and the IT environment of the User come under this category.
- These data can be used only to acquire anonymous and aggregate statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct operation. The data could be used to verify potential responsibility, in case of hypothetical IT crimes detrimental to the site.
In general, apart from the type of cookies used by this web site, we want to inform you that, in addition to the protection provided for by the current legislation, possible options are available for surfing without cookies, such as for example:
- Block third party cookies: the third party cookies are generally not indispensable for surfing; therefore you can refuse them by default, through specific functions of your browser.
- Activate the Do Not Track option: the Do Not Track option is present in most of the latest generation browsers. The web sites designed to respect this option, when it is activated, should automatically stop collecting some of your surfing data. As stated, however, not all web sites are set to respect this option (discretionary).
- Activate the "anonymous surfing" mode: by using this function you can browse without leaving any trace in the browser of the surfing data. The sites will not remember you; the pages you visit will not be stored in the history and the new cookies will be deleted. The anonymous surfing function does not however guarantee anonymity on the Internet because it is only used not to retain the navigation data in the browser, but your navigation data will continue to remain available to the web site operators and the connectivity providers.
- Eliminate the cookies directly: there are specific features to do it on all browsers. Remember, however, that every time you connect to the Internet new cookies are downloaded so that the deletion operation must be done periodically. If you want, some browsers offer automated systems to periodically delete cookies.
For any additional information on the subject of so-called "cookies" you can check the following link:
Fin-Ceramica Faenza S.p.A.
Current Edition: 11/09/2015